Monday 28 July 2008

LINK-*lieys!!!

THINGS I DID THIS LAST WEEK, INCLUDING TODAY

  1. hee... i finally added links. :) muahahaa....
  2. I survived my chinese exam.. :)
  3. i bathed chloe
  4. i cleared my ever-growing file. >.<>
  5. i added a new screen saver to my phone that'll shock you if you're peeping into it. thanks for the picture mel! :)hehe... dad said it's nice. HAHA!

THINGS I WILL BE DOING THIS WEEK

  1. i will ... heh.. i cant think of anything now.
  2. oh.. history test. yep. that.
  3. ... and a bio test? umhmm...
  4. learning more during bio class... what was once found only in the realm of my (i'm probably not the only one...) mind is now reality!
  5. giving chloe her vitamins everyday... yeah. i know, it's interesting that she take supplements, when i don't..not that i will if i'm given. it tastes gross... but chloe seems to like hers. she finishes it in less than a second. ahh.. then again, that's not much of a surprise, the bottle reads "give vitamin as a treat."
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...